What's new

In stock tobacco thread

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Is “Burlier” a stronger version of the “Burly” version? I was curious so I went looking and ran across a vague statement on how one is half/half the other version.
I think so? I can't provide an accurate comparison as I haven't had both. However the Burley Morning is described as an all day blend which makes me think it's more mild in comparison.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I hope it ages well. I've got 9 tins, one opened and 3 bowls in different pipes and I'm afraid I over bought lol

In several years if you still don’t like it it will be an easy trade I think.

6 months will do a lot.

I hope it ages well. I've got 9 tins, one opened and 3 bowls in different pipes and I'm afraid I over bought lol
ÇD tins almost always taste better after six months or a year. Some of them even taste better when you pop the tin smoke a bowl and jar it up for a week and try it again. Don't know why but that's been my experience with a lot of blends regardless of maker.

That's very good to know about C&D blends. I was hoping to age it in the tin, but if I to jar it, then that's what I'll do.

There's a full jar of PS LBF and LTF as well as a tin of Escudo aging. The Red Flake I plan on after those.

That's very good to know about C&D blends. I was hoping to age it in the tin, but if I to jar it, then that's what I'll do.

There's a full jar of PS LBF and LTF as well as a tin of Escudo aging. The Red Flake I plan on after those.
By all means keep it in the tin! If it doesn't quite trigger your right out of the tin, sit it for a day or two. Then maybe a few weeks. Then maybe a year 🤣.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Radiator back in stock at Morgan Pipes. I have two of his bowls and they are an excellent value.

Top Bottom