What's new

In stock tobacco thread

20% off C&D tobacco tins and bulk at SP
I had coveted pounds in my cart over there and while I was looking to fill out my order somebody walked on by and snatched it out of my cart. Sold out...so I turned around and walked out slamming the door behind me! Geez...does it always have to be a race to the bell?

Last edited:
409EA25D-2522-4CB9-A75C-6CB4301E1E56.jpeg

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I had coveted pounds in my cart over there and while I was looking to fill out my order somebody walked on by and snatched it out of my cart. Sold out...so I turned around and walked out slamming the door behind me! Geez...does it always have to be a race to the bell?

Nowadays everybody is looking to stock their cellar so you have to know what you want ahead of time. You can even make an account and keep it hat you want in a saved cart so when the situation arises you can strike quickly.

You can even make an account and keep it hat you want in a saved cart
You can do that? I have tried that at a number of websites, not tobacco related, but always when I come back to my cart later it had been emptied. Sometimes all I need to do is log out and turn around and come back and the cart is emptied. Do you mean a shopping list or something?

I don’t see what the issue is with some of these vendors on saved carts anyway. They are letting people snatch the goods out of your cart right under your nose anyway. They should at least give a person the common courtesy if that item is in your cart it is as good as sold out. Or even a time period given to you once that item is in your cart to check out.

This just seems like the get out of my way or I”ll trample over you wild west on Black Friday everyday. Imagine shopping in a store and some person goes rummaging/shopping in/through your cart.

Most of this is not too surprising. I’ve had people go shopping in the back seat of my car at Walmart. Forgot to lock my car doors. Weird thing is they did not steal everything. They were more connoiseurs. They picked and chose what they wanted and left the rest. I thought to myself doesn’t this just beat all!

I remember you mentioning recently you had a cart with the one and only St James in it over at KBVen. You said something like “if anybody wants this blend to let you know” as it was saved in your cart. Sounded like at least there was some kind of safety fence/lock on that tobacco until you purchased it or time ran out on a hold.

I don’t know...it gets irritating sometimes. Never used to have these shopping cart issues.

Last edited:

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Yes...which is why this thread was created. We try to give each other heads up before the good stuff vanishes.

I know it’s not a lb but they still have 1/2 lbs. Maybe if you call they’ll give you the 1 lb price on 2 halfs, especially if you’re buying a bunch of other things.
Thanks for the suggestion. I got lucky this time. I signed up for in stock notification and I found their email a couple hours ago. Somehow they restocked the items I was after in a very short period of time. Ordered 3 various 1 lb. bricks. Takes some of the sting out of the whole experience.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
You can do that? I have tried that at a number of websites, not tobacco related, but always when I come back to my cart later it had been emptied. Sometimes all I need to do is log out and turn around and come back and the cart is emptied. Do you mean a shopping list or something?

I don’t see what the issue is with some of these vendors on saved carts anyway. They are letting people snatch the goods out of your cart right under your nose anyway. They should at least give a person the common courtesy if that item is in your cart it is as good as sold out. Or even a time period given to you once that item is in your cart to check out.

This just seems like the get out of my way or I”ll trample over you wild west on Black Friday everyday. Imagine shopping in a store and some person goes rummaging/shopping in/through your cart.

Most of this is not too surprising. I’ve had people go shopping in the back seat of my car at Walmart. Forgot to lock my car doors. Weird thing is they did not steal everything. They were more connoiseurs. They picked and chose what they wanted and left the rest. I thought to myself doesn’t this just beat all!

I remember you mentioning recently you had a cart with the one and only St James in it over at KBVen. You said something like “if anybody wants this blend to let you know” as it was saved in your cart. Sounded like at least there was some kind of safety fence/lock on that tobacco until you purchased it or time ran out on a hold.

I don’t know...it gets irritating sometimes. Never used to have these shopping cart issues.

Smoking Pipes and Tobacco Pipes saves your cart. It will even stay when out of stock, you just won’t be able to check out.

Ok, not the same building but same parent company and only a few miles down the road. Laudisi also owns Peterson Pipes and is the main distributor of Savinelli in the USA.
STG owns the rights to the Peterson Tobaccos...
Close enough. I thought I remember in passing through somewhere that Savinelli USA is the chosen repair depot for IM Corona lighters. Are they in that same “group?”

Thank you. All of this helps!
It’s almost as if I can hear the whispers...more pounds...more tonnage!
SP just has great customer service. They also don't do backorders or say they have stock and don't then backordering it.
I also love how they photograph each pipe. You get to pick out what calls to you. If you have any questions on it you can email them and pick it up, take a picture or whatever they need to do to answer your questions.
Blog and vBlog posts are entertaining as well.

Top Bottom