What's new

In N Out v. White Castle

In N Out v. White Castle

• In N Out

• White Castle

Results are only viewable after voting.
After my wife and I ride with friends, it's become a tradition to eat at In-N-Out. Has to be after a longer ride, such as the 26 miles of trail to Shasta Dam and back, to justify the calories, though!

While waiting for our food, I enjoy watching the In-N-Out employees behind the counter: like watching a hive of activity where everyone is competent. In the middle of it, a the kid crushes 'taters into fries.

Is this even a fair comparison? Everything about In N Out is top notch. I've been going there since I was a young kid. I'm glad to see they have started to branch out and build in other States.

White Castle is fine for those occasions when you've consumed too many adult beverages and can no longer say "burger" coherently. Otherwise, no thanks.

I agree that In-N-Out fries are fresh (and just potato), but they aren't the best. I'll take McD's fries - freshly fried and salted - over In-N-Out any day of the week. I understand they aren't strictly potato.
No, they are not strictly potato. They are POTATO PLUS.

It's the plus part that worries me. :lol:

I've had In N Out about 3 times and I'm not impressed with what they serve. White Castle is better. But Culver's and Carl's Jr are both better than either.

We don't have either of those in my area. My favorite fast food burgers (from a national chain that is available here) are What a Burger. We also have a good local outfit called Milo's.

Tim

Except that Whataburger is anything but fast!

I have not had either in-n-out or white castle. I have had Krystals for the steamer taste, and its not for me.

Michael

Except that Whataburger is anything but fast!

I have not had either in-n-out or white castle. I have had Krystals for the steamer taste, and its not for me.

Michael

Hit a In-N-Out at the lunch or dinner hour. It's In ..........................................................................................................................-N-.......................................................................................................Out.

Still, if you get a good seat, watching those folks hustle is something else. Excellent team work!

-jim

In N out by FAR! They are all about clean environment, and the freshest of ingredients, and you can tast it. White Castle is for late night drunken munching.

Fun Fact....In N Out were the first to use the drive up two-way "radio" ordering system instead of carhops.

Seattle burger fan checking in... we don't have either In-n-Out or White Castle but we make up for it with our local drive-ins: Burgermaster and (OMG) Dick's Drive-In. Dick's fries rule the school. :001_tt1:

Top Bottom