What's new

I'm publically making a statement

A side from anything that may be comming in the mail, and the bull mastiff that I am waiting on, I am not going to make any shaving related purchases until jully 18th.

I just took the last two days off from work, and had to put 884 into my truck. I'm not hurting for money or anything, but I deffinantly need to take a break from buy shaving related products. Unless I come across any really good deals when I make my trip to Nashville at the end of this month. You know, antique shop scores don't count.

Other than that, nothing!

My name is Sean, and I suffer from MAD, RAD, ASAD, SCAD, SSAD, and WHAD. I'm a shaveaholic. :shaving:

:lol::lol::lol:

In other words, your buying will increase when you go to Nashville.

well since I have already hit every shop in the Las vegas Area, I am safe on that front. but really i need to save my money. Im getting laid off sometime in the next 2 to six weeks. Not a big deal for me, in my line of work you get laid off alot. I want to spend some money on going to San Diego one last time before I drive back to the east coast......

ok. I bid and lost it at the last second. Most certainly was out bid buy one you guys that has been paying attention to this thread.

Thanks guys. I knew you would be there for me. :thumbup1:

what's so special about July 18th?

Nothing. I just picked a date out of my head that looked kinda far away, but not too far away. I would really really like to try out some 444 rub with proraso and oasage rub though. that might have to wait. I may have my apprentice order it and trade him off one of my razors.

EVERY time I make a shaving-related purchase I hope it'll be my last ( barring consumables of course) and I'm always proved wrong! The moment i got my ideal DE setup I switched to straights without any conscious decision! My hand just moved on its own......:a52:

You gotta love a moment of glaring honesty followed quickly by a disclaimer. Rather like an alcoholic saying, "I'm going to totally quit drinking. Except for the occassional beer and Jimmy Beam." Lord knows I'm not judging you though. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Truth be told we're all just a bunch of sick addicted freaks (in a cheeky, harmless way). July 18th is over a month away. I doubt any of us could stay on the wagon for that long. Especially if you stumble into a sweet antique store with some cool stuff. :biggrin1:

I have to admit, money is a little tight here too. I started avoiding the B/S/T in order to remove the temptation. Same goes for ebay. I sneak a peek from time to time however. :sneaky2: Good luck, I hope you're a stronger man than I. :biggrin:

A side from anything that may be comming in the mail, and the bull mastiff that I am waiting on, I am not going to make any shaving related purchases until jully 18th.

Am I the only one having a hard time trying to figure out how a bull mastiff is a shaving related purchase?

Top Bottom