What's new

I'm publically making a statement

Boston to Nashville, by car and no purchases other than antique mall steals? I'm stifling a laugh here, because I made a similar trip not too long ago. Let me just tell you, there are lots of malls between Michigan and TN and they are readily visible from the expressway. Lots of "steals" too. Just remember, 15 steals = a couple of major purchases. Maaaaan, I saw a Double Duck straight for only $65 that would make you cry. Passed on it and have awakened screaming and sweaty every night since.

I am not going to make any shaving related purchases until jully 18th.

I had made a similar statement. I had purchased all the razors I wanted and the Shavemac D01 from the group buy was the last brush I would ever need.

Then "Steve" came along and started buying things using my Paypal. He hasn't paid me back for anything. But at least he keeps his stuff here, lets me use it whenever I want, and hasn't used any of it himself.

I've changed my Paypal password, but he keeps guessing my new ones.

Sell off all the stuff you know you will never use and is nothing particularly special, free up some equity and spend away.

I would not own half my razors if I didn't.

It's been three days and I have not made even one purchase! I have wanted to though.

And as far as the trip to nashville, Im not doing it buy car. it's just a weekend getaway. Flying in, and flying out. I might hit some antique shops while I am there. We will see. I will however bee making a cross country trip some time in the next couple of months in my truck and my fifth wheel.

It's been five days! And I have not ordered a thing! I did however just pay for my Bull Mastiff form bobsrazorworks. Can't wait!

12 days, and i still have not bought any shaving relating purchases.......

As most of you know i did recieve my bull mastiff from bobsrazorworks ....

I'm already planning my next purchase when my black out time is up.

I will volunteer to guard your paypal account and prevent you from making any purchase. Shoot me a PM with your user name and password and I will promptly change it for you :thumbup1:

Remind me never to ask you for financial help....:tongue_sm

ok: don't ask cfriend for any help!

I will also guard wallets, checkbooks, and credit cards if it will help out my fellow B&Bers. :smile:

only if it helps-riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

EVERY time I make a shaving-related purchase I hope it'll be my last ( barring consumables of course) and I'm always proved wrong! The moment i got my ideal DE setup I switched to straights without any conscious decision! My hand just moved on its own......:a52:

I had made a similar statement. I had purchased all the razors I wanted and the Shavemac D01 from the group buy was the last brush I would ever need.

Then "Steve" came along and started buying things using my Paypal. He hasn't paid me back for anything. But at least he keeps his stuff here, lets me use it whenever I want, and hasn't used any of it himself.

I've changed my Paypal password, but he keeps guessing my new ones.

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!!!!!!!

marty

A side from anything that may be comming in the mail, and the bull mastiff that I am waiting on, I am not going to make any shaving related purchases until jully 18th.

I just took the last two days off from work, and had to put 884 into my truck. I'm not hurting for money or anything, but I deffinantly need to take a break from buy shaving related products. Unless I come across any really good deals when I make my trip to Nashville at the end of this month. You know, antique shop scores don't count.

Other than that, nothing!

My name is Sean, and I suffer from MAD, RAD, ASAD, SCAD, SSAD, and WHAD. I'm a shaveaholic. :shaving:

EXCEPT: antique shop, or other purchases IF;
ITS SUNNY, CLOUDY, RAINING, SNOWING, etc, etc
:tongue_sm

Alright! I broke down and made a purchase.

I was able to hunt down a Puck of Penhaligons B&B in the coveted wooden bowl.

I figured this was a worth while purchase. So I broke my non buying shaving strike. but that's the only thing i am getting between now and the 18th.

Alright! I broke down and made a purchase.

I was able to hunt down a Puck of Penhaligons B&B in the coveted wooden bowl.

I figured this was a worth while purchase. So I broke my non buying shaving strike. but that's the only thing i am getting between now and the 18th.

That's all I need. That and this chair....

Top Bottom