What's new

If you had to choose only one razor from your collection, what would it be?

I have a few vintage razors I really like, but if I had to choose it'd be my Rockwell 6S. I've used it exclusively for the last three weeks, and I marvel at how good a shaver it is.

After quite a few additions to my den I’d say it is a draw between the following five:
1930s Hybrid Tech
1956 Aristocrat Jr. #58 set
1930s Eclipse Red Ring
1949 Rocket
1941 Ranger Tech
:confused1

I have a few vintage razors I really like, but if I had to choose it'd be my Rockwell 6S. I've used it exclusively for the last three weeks, and I marvel at how good a shaver it is.

I’d love to find something as smooth as the 34c/38c, but as effective as a Slim/Fatboy... all the praise for this Rockwell razor sounds like it might be in that category. Perhaps I need to break down and try one. ;)

I’d love to find something as smooth as the 34c/38c, but as effective as a Slim/Fatboy... all the praise for this Rockwell razor sounds like it might be in that category. Perhaps I need to break down and try one. ;)

There's a passaround going right now. Or you can do what I did, sign up for the passaround, get impatient, and then order one of your very own. :a19:

Yours in enabling, Trent

I barely touch any of my dozens of vintage razors anymore, except for the MMOC. But if I had to choose just one, it would be my ATT H2. However, that is today. I feel obligated in the spirit of this thread to admit my El Jefe is gaining in approval. I'm a close-shave fiend who only shaves every two or three days, so I'm looking for something as efficient as the ATT H2 but more comfortable/smooth.

1938-1946 Gillette Tech Fat Handle, Merkur 42 Classic 1904/1906, 1956 (B1) Gillette Super Speed Flare Tip, Merkur 34C, 1960 (F2) Gillette Fatboy, Muhle R89, E.J. DE89LBL, Parker 76 TTO.
045.jpg
My favorite three are Merkur 34C, Merkur 42 Classic 1904/1906 and Gillette Fatboy.

Top Bottom