What's new

if you had to choose one de blade for the rest of your life, which one would it be?

hello again people, so i absolutely love gillette nacet i find that theyre sharp yet very smooth...

for me personally i have a limited experience of trying blades even though ive got a sampler pack from the razor blade club,
i've yet to try a single one from it because everrytime i go to shvae my head i just cant help but pick up a gillette nacet instead

so yea it just made me think about this question and i thouhgt i'd ask you guys because some of you have experience of using a lot of different de blades

so anyways if you had to choose one de blade for the rest of your life, which one would it be?

This is a tricky one as I like different blades in different razors! I'd probably go for an Israeli Red or a Vikings Sword (possibly the same blade, how knows with Personna!), sharp enough for mild razors, smooth enough and not too sharp for more aggressive razors.

But I have 73 blades still to try in my den so that choice could change at any point in the future!

Gillette Platinum, light blue

IMG_20210512_112003.jpg

hello again people, so i absolutely love gillette nacet i find that theyre sharp yet very smooth...

for me personally i have a limited experience of trying blades even though ive got a sampler pack from the razor blade club,
i've yet to try a single one from it because everrytime i go to shvae my head i just cant help but pick up a gillette nacet instead

so yea it just made me think about this question and i thouhgt i'd ask you guys because some of you have experience of using a lot of different de blades

so anyways if you had to choose one de blade for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
I would quit this forum and unfollow you rather than choose one blade ;)

If I were to answer - most probably the Gillette 7OC Super platinum black. Sharp blade and I am biased as its available cheap to me locally!

Sent by the Shave Maharaja from my SM-A705GM using Tapatalk

The black ninjas*
(Made in India 7o‘clock Super Plats ),
is the closest blades comparable to Nacets.
I really like black ninjas ,
but is quite difficult to find them
locally ( Greece ) .
Maybe I should get few salon packs
from ebay...
Great blades ,also !

* “Black” due to the package &
outer paper wrap color ,
”Ninjas” because the inner paper wrap resembles a ninja mask !

Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
This thread is one of many reasons to love B&B. Years ago, I purchased enough Astra SPs to last a lifetime. Why mess with success when I finally found a 7-cent blade could give routine great shaves? More recently, after upgrading razors, I also upgraded blades in bulk and found shaving nirvana.

The trip down the rabbit hole has been fun. It’s kinda hard to justify buying more blades, but there’s so many I haven’t tried. Thanks to the comments above, 100-packs of Nacent and GSB blades now sit in my online cart.

Top Bottom