What's new

if you had to choose for James Bond...

In some of the older films, Bond is using a DE, as previously mentioned in Goldfinger. He also is often using canned shaving cream.

I think Bond would shave with what ever the hell he felt like and would not give a damn what other people said, or posted about it:)

I think today's JB especially Craig would use a Mach 3 or a Fusion. He would use what ever would be the most technologically advanced instruments in shaving. I also think he would use a cream that is probably brushless and focuses more on the ingredients that go into the product to help heal the skin. Honestly, products such as Jack Black beard Lube, Bliss, Grooming Lounge, or Menscience all come to mind.

I just remembered that in 'Die Another Day' (personally I think one of the worst Bond films) Pierce Brosnan does shave with some kind of electric razor.

Simon

english aristocrat,

but you know bond would shave with a straight,

I disagree, Bond used a DE, ad it was likely gold plated! I'm sure he kept a straight handy in case he needed it or self defense or to cut a fuse or something.

Nowadays it'd be all about product placement. :mad3:

Totally! I personally approve of Craig's take on Bond, but the product placement stuff has been going on since the beginning. Wasn't it Smirnoff that was sponsoring the Bond films? They gave Broccoli cash and in return Bind ordered Vodka martini's! And then there's BMW...

Totally! I personally approve of Craig's take on Bond, but the product placement stuff has been going on since the beginning. Wasn't it Smirnoff that was sponsoring the Bond films? They gave Broccoli cash and in return Bind ordered Vodka martini's! And then there's BMW...

You'll also notice in some of the older ones they use a certain brand of car. I can't remember what brand, but it was one of the bond movies in Japan, possibly The Man with the Golden gun. And I like how Craig Daniels plays Bond, he's charming to the right people. Its good to have him, after Pierce Brosnan sucked.

In the book On Her Majesty's Secret Service (the Lazenby film with Diana Rigg. Mmm!) he uses a DE (can't remember which as I can't find the book) as a knuckle duster by placing the head, minus blade of course, in the palm of his hand with the handle between the fingers.

Nasty!

So, he was a DE user in the books.

Gareth

In the book On Her Majesty's Secret Service (the Lazenby film with Diana Rigg. Mmm!) he uses a DE (can't remember which as I can't find the book) as a knuckle duster by placing the head, minus blade of course, in the palm of his hand with the handle between the fingers.

Nasty!

So, he was a DE user in the books.

Gareth

Imagine what he would do to you with a straight:lol:

Top Bottom