What's new

If I like…

If I like, Taylor of Old Bond St. shaving cream, I would like… (fill in the rest ☺️)

I thought this would be fun and give me some good ideas of what to pick up. Pic for attention.

Attachments

• 68C54B3F-333A-4CD0-8ECB-4C513727F7B2.jpeg
    68C54B3F-333A-4CD0-8ECB-4C513727F7B2.jpeg
    900.1 KB · Views: 4
Cyril Salter’s shaving cream and they came out with a mint cream before TOBS too: it was one of the first shaving creams I bought.

3E53A898-1A8E-4381-81F7-D9C973F00011.png

Their range is limited compared to TOBS, however the quality of the cream is excellent and the scents are great. In my opinion Salter’s is the unsung hero of the British brands.
They currently have Indian Sandalwood, French Vetiver, Wild Rose, Sublime Citrus, Fresh Mint, Classic Almond and Essential Lime.

You’d probably also like Trumper’s and DR Harris.

Soap Commander Vision is one of my very favorite soaps. Light aquatic with a touch of mint.

Truefitt & Hill. Their Ultimate Comfort cream is top notch. Their other creams perform well and have great scents. 1805, for example, is a classic fragrance.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
No, I’m not looking for peppermint specifically, that’s just the cream I have right now, the pic was just for attention and nothing specific. ☺️
Italian soft soaps would be a good transition for you, then.

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
I prefer hard soaps, that said, a cream I enjoy using is Castle Forbes 1445. It’s pricey, but it’s a great product and is more firm than most creams, almost approaching a croap.

Top Bottom