What's new

If I had to use only one shaving soap from now on, I would use......

Tabac has become my favorite
I like Tallow based soaps, I haven't tried Mitchell Wool Fat yet but it's in my price range for the refill. Cella kilo and Arko bowl pressed are permanent, Dr. Harris Marlborough and Williams is on the shelf for now.

I love my D.R. Harris Marlborough.

but if threatened by force to make a decision......

I'd pick plain original PDP!!!!!

20200222_104135.jpg

camo

A couple of months ago it would have been Tabac without hesitation, but I've since taken a strong liking to Proraso. I recently ordered a 3-pack of the green tubs, so that's what I'm going to go with: Proraso Green.

Sopanifico Veresino

A man of my own heart. SV would be my pick too. I’ve recently discovered it which has led to this post. I’ve tried many great soaps and they excel in different areas. SV seems to bring it all together. Excellent lather, slickness, residual slickness, post shave and smell. Natural products, quality ingredients at a fair price.

What are your favourite scents? So far I have only tried the Felce.

I have the Felce Aromatica and the Dolomiti and they are my go to soaps.

Scent wise I give the edge to the Felce since I love a good fougere scent.

The Dolomiti has a light powdery bergamot/lemon scent. Originally I just liked it. But since it has grown on me and I can't compare it to anything else.

As you mentioned its just an all around great performer. I swear if blind folded shavers would think this soap contains tallow.

Look forward to adding some more of there other soaps to my rotation. As soon as I make room in the den.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Right now, I would be hard pressed to choose between Tabac and CBL (either Premium or Tonsorial)

Top Bottom