What's new

I am a Personna Convert

So when I started shaving I began on an Astra blade. The MIC said it was an easy blade to learn on and gentler on my skin....
$tumblr_m21z67HTRY1qch6abo1_500.gif
i began shaving that way and kinda held to what I knew and refused all others...until this morning. I don't know what came over me but I grabbed his Valero cream and Personna blade and after a month of preaching at me

$31.gif
I finally shaved with one...and loved it!!!! I reduced the amount of passes, the amount of leaning, time, and hey my back doesn't hurt
I'm thrilled and think I may even be a persona girl now!!
now I just owe the MIC an apology lol
$giphy.gif
Forever stuck in the 50s
SweetieTodd
View attachment 455671

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Your posts make me crack up.
Do you happen to have a GIF of Lucy and her friend stomping grapes in a big tub? I remember that scene when I was a kid because I sooooo wanted to stomp grapes like that!

If you used Personna Labs then there is no question you will be a Personna girl. Fantastic blades!

Which Personna did you use?

Your posts make me crack up.
Do you happen to have a GIF of Lucy and her friend stomping grapes in a big tub? I remember that scene when I was a kid because I sooooo wanted to stomp grapes like that!

If you used Personna Labs then there is no question you will be a Personna girl. Fantastic blades!
I use Personna lab blue
and ask and you shall receive
$lucy-stomping-grapes-o.gif

Ha ha, I remember that scene with Lucy stomping grapes! I love Personna blues and, of course, I love Lucy.

Personna Lab is the only blade I've used since I discovered them two months ago. As a Newbie, I was getting frustrated with the blade samplers. Derby's, Astra, Gillette, Feather, etc...none of them worked and then I ordered a 100 Lab Blues off of amazon and it was like the heavens parted and I finally understood what DE shaving was all about.

I am glad to hear all the love for Personal Lab blue since those are the blades I decided to order today from Amazon. I like Feather's but can't wait to try out these well regarded blades.

I am a fan of the Persona blades they do a great job. This lady cracks me up with her posts. Kinda makes me want to move to beavercleaverville!

I am a fan of the Persona blades they do a great job. This lady cracks me up with her posts. Kinda makes me want to move to beavercleaverville!
Why lil one me?!
View attachment 455908
If you thought those were a hoot join me on my daily thread here :
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/405233-I-m-a-vintage-gal-so-if-you-have-any-questions
or my straight journal here:
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...ds-true-(and-slightly-humorous)-shave-journal
also a little about me:
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/402828-A-Female-Convert-s-Story?highlight=SweetieTodd

forever stuck in the 50s
SweetieTodd
View attachment 455912

I think I'm using rebranded persona reds. They provide a good shave. Looking forward to trying others as I explore this brave new world of shaving.

Top Bottom