What's new

How many Freemasons do we have on B&B

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
True, but it doesn't need to be somebody you know personally. Just contact the secretary of your nearest lodge, their contact info will be on the website. They will arrange to meet you, answer any questions you have, and provide you with a petition if you ask for one.

2B1ASK1
Yep, all you have to do is ask. If you want it to happen it will.

Nederland Lodge #1368 here.
Nederland, Texas

I haven't been through the chairs yet but once life slows down (ie kids out of college/school) I would love to.

Nederland Lodge #1368 here.
Nederland, Texas

I haven't been through the chairs yet but once life slows down (ie kids out of college/school) I would love to.

I hear ya! Made it to J.D. before kids and wifes work schedule put an end to my "travels". My 11 year old attended lodge one night when he was about 14 months old. No one to watch him, so the W.M. gave him a "one night dispensation" and passed him to E.A. so we could open for business!

Greetings Brethren,

A.K. Wilikins Military Lodge #56
JD, York Rite Knights Templar, Nero Prince Military Consistory #371

Good to see other Brothers in here.

the title says it all. please introduce yourselves with lodge name number.
I will start this out I am Bro. John Bradburne I hail from Ashlar #3 AF&AM Nanaimo BC Canada. I am the Junior Warden of my lodge and am also a Royal Arch Mason, 14 deg scottish rite mason and a shriner. I am 27 and i believe I am the youngest member in my city.
FUNNY! there is another mason in Nanaimo called john, he drives a purolator van to the airport, I used to fly the plane that he loaded, really good guy.

I just got this piece on my inner forearm to commemorate my raising last year. My Lodge is Omega #380. It was done by a mason, using ink that had been made by a mason and both guns he used had been built by masons. I could not be happier with it.

proxy.php

Last edited:
South Gate Lodge #674 Mississauga Ontario

Active in both York Rite (gone through the chair sin many of them),and Scottish Rite.

I traveled a bit yesterday and visited Boston University Lodge AF&AM, who raised a new Brother that night. It was quite the experience. Love this fraternity!

I traveled a bit yesterday and visited Boston University Lodge AF&AM, who raised a new Brother that night. It was quite the experience. Love this fraternity!

Sounds like a good night, I really enjoy visiting other lodges and seeing how they conduct business.

I am not a Mason. However, my brother is a Mason. I have toured the local lodge. I believe it is just considered a blue lodge. is that a correct term? I find the Mason a worthy and uplifting pursuit. My hat is off to you gents!

Brother Steven Crosby, here.

Senior Steward - Boulder City Lodge #37, Boulder City, Nevada

Also Assembly Rainbow Dad - Boulder Assembly #8 IORG

My daughter is currently Grand Hope in Nevada and she gets her Majority next month at Grand Assembly in Reno.

Top Bottom