What's new

How many flair-tip Super Speeds do you have?

Bah. I have none, except for a single red tip, and those don't really count.

If someone really has too many flare tips, I wouldn't mind receiving one or two in the mail...

I think I have too many, but I can't lose any.
I like my very good condition cased red tip and my cased black handled (birth year/quarter razor)
I like having my TV special and my Z1 plain (first production)

The blue tip I won in a lot and gave to the mrs to use, I don't think she uses it much, but I haven't seen it for a while.
That only leaves the 60s flare tip and the spare (pretty average shaver conditon) red tip, both of which I always lend out to people on constant rotation to get them to try safety razors, they're not here right now.

Last edited:
I do have a '58 TV in really nice shape with the case that I probably need to put out on the BST. Maybe I'll go through them this weekend and post a few.

Not sure...I tend to find 'em, fix 'em, and forget 'em. I mean that I like to find them in various states of neglect and clean them up and restore them to shave-ready state, and pass them along as PIFs. My own personal collection however (both users...eventually I'll go for museum sets) consists of just two...a 48-50 style, and a 1955 regular flair tip.

Top Bottom