What's new

How many cups of coffee do you drink first thing in the morning ?

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
One cup a day for me as well, all of 22-ounces.

1692827351275.png

And you know whats in my Yeti today?
Bones Army Of Dark Chocolate!

proxy.php

😋

I didn’t realize I was supposed to count. LOL.

I make a pour over pot in the morning and drink it, throughout the day from my Yeti/thermos.

I’m normally done drinking coffee around 1800 unless I’m pulling an all nighter for work, then it’s whatever it takes.

Coffee has to be way better than Rip It Energy Drinks from down range.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
If I have do drink coffee in a morning, it will typically just be one regular sized mug, although made with enough ground coffee (in a cafetierre) for two espressos i.e. one heaped scoop. Maybe slightly less strong if I use instant.

Coffee has a laxative effect on me, so I need to be certain I'll not be leaving the house soon afterwards. If I have two such mugs (rare, but does happen occasionally), I won't be leaving the house till mid-afternoon at the earliest. If I need to go out and engage with the world, I'll stick to tea.

None! Even with 20 years in the Navy, I never finished a cup of coffee. I probably poured 3 cups in my life and could never get past the first taste or two. I enjoy the smell, but I don't drink the stuff! My wife, on the other hand, is a coffee master.
To pull us through the overnight shifts (and the midrats) in the Comm-Center, we used to use a cold carafe of coffee instead of water for the canned Maxwell House or Folgers in the Mr Coffee

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
I drink one regular sized cup of hot black tea every morning around 5:00am. After that it’s nothing but water.

Top Bottom