What's new

How many creams do you have in your rotation?

Coate's Tea Tree and Rosemary
Dettol Fresh
Godrej Lime Fresh
Kiss My Face Cool Mint
Old Spice Original
Real Shaving Company Moisturizing

In transit: Speick, TOBS Avocado

I'm mostly a soap guy, but I have two creams I cant let to of. T&H 1805 (the best scent on earth) and Proraso.

Only one right now, just picked up some C.O. Bigelow tonight. But I have several I want to try out and will probably be ordering in the next few weeks.
Acca Kappa 1869
Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Shaving Cream
Nancy Boy Signature shave cream
Kiss My Face Mint

Only one with a permanent place, Olivia's Crema.
But Ingrams is making a serious effort to break in to the steady rotation

Pretty limited on creams;

Acca Kappa Tub
Musgo Real
D. R. Harris Tubes(Arlington, Lavender, Rose)
GFT Sandalwood

Trumpers Coconut
Taylors Mr Taylor
Taylors Lavendar
Real Shaving Co sensative
Musgo Real

Fairly small compared to many peope's collections, but I live in a dorm and there isn't too much space for a huge shave den. I got a wire shelf and it fits about half a dozen creams in addition to the blades.

Around 20 creams and 5 soaps. Excessive. My goal is to get that down to my 7 favorites by summer.

Ditto. I'm getting rid of a TON of stuff via PIFs and keep my rotation to 10-12 soaps/creams year round (not all will be in play at once). Things were getting out of hand.

Godrej Deluxe
Musgo Real
AOS Lavender

The Godrej and Musgo don't get too much use even though the Musgo is really wonderful. The AOS is simply fantastic!

TOBS Jermyn St.
TOBS Lemon & Lime
TOBS Sensitive
Trumpers Rose (not a big fan)
Proraso
Omega
Erasmic
Cyril Salter Sublime Citrus
Real Shave Co. Sensitive

I seem to be in the middle of a slight AD :001_smile

CF Lime
CF Lavender
O Melhor
LaToja
Proraso
(thanks to TK Maxx)
TOBS Almond
TOBS Avocado
TOBS Shave Shop
TOBS Sandalwood

Around the same number in soaps, although I'll be grabbing some Top Secret to add to the list the next time I order anything from VS.

Trying to use up my creams, so I've been pulling one out of the stash and using it until it is gone. In the stash are

Speick
About three flavors of Arko
Pacific Shaving Co.
Dalan Energetic
3-4 tubes of Bigelow
Some AOS samples

Currently at bat is Speick, and after it is gone I may tackle one of my tubes of Arko. The Bigelow is reserved for summer.

I figure even this relatively small stash will last me well over another year, maybe two.

I have traded and PIFd probably 10 different creams in the past few months as I really only shave with soap these days. I still have a couple of TOBS creams in the cabinet and maybe a dozen different soaps. Excessive? This term is foreign to me...... :001_rolle

I love my creams. I keep about 5 in rotation and throw in a couple soaps now and then. I have a few other creams I probably need to PIF.
Trumpers Violet
AOS sandalwood
AOS Lavender
CF Lime
CF Lavender

I just have the one type in my rotation, but it's a great one - Castle Forbes. I have not added any others because 1) CF is so great; and 2) I'm afraid that if I get a bunch of different types, I won't be able to resist opening them up and starting to use them, but if I have too many going at once, they might tend to spoil before I've used them up.

right now i got...

JM Frasers Original (my favourite performance and value wise)
JM Frasers Mosswood (its that good, one was not enough)
TOBS Jermyn St. for sensitive skin (my favourite lather and scent wise)
HeadBlade HeadSlick Mentholated shave cream (wonderful stuff use it shaving my face more often then my head though)
Provence Sante Soap
Edwin Jagger sandalwood soap
Prep shaving cream (italian cream almost like Proraso, i just like the way this performs better)
Castle Forbes Lime shaving cream (en route, cant wait to try it, after all i have read i expect it to be on my favourites soon enough)

Top Bottom