What's new

How many brushes do you have in your rotation?

linty1

My wallet cries.
893D296A-3EE4-4C39-8518-347BB1C2BFCA.jpeg

Not my entire collection, but these are the four I find myself reaching for the most.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
That is a beautiful brush Owen, is that the Estate knot?
This is my BradSears Estate from what I can tell I would
equate it to the Simpson’s Manchurian but less expensive and more variety in handles

DougView attachment 1270871
I think that's what he called it, yeah. I bought it because he told me it's the last 26mm knot he'll ever set- he's gone all 28mm from now on. I also bought it because of the handle- really this was my first custom/bespoke brush... till the Beagle, that is!

I think that's what he called it, yeah. I bought it because he told me it's the last 26mm knot he'll ever set- he's gone all 28mm from now on. I also bought it because of the handle- really this was my first custom/bespoke brush... till the Beagle, that is!
So what is your opinion of the Estate knot?

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Eleven synths in rotation . . . plus one Frank Shave silvertip badger that I don't use. (Spoiled by the synths.)

I’ve only got these two at the moment, though I have a feeling my GF is getting me one for my bday next week as she’s been asking about them (and she never asks about them). They’re both over 10 years old and both badger.

E5E85AED-641A-4A34-AA9C-2482958B81B7.jpeg

I don't have a fixed or scheduled rotation. I simply decide which brush I want to use for one particular shave and use it. Sometimes I'll choose a different brush for the next shave; other times I use a brush consecutively for a week or two.

Top Bottom