What's new

How do you store your stuff?

Found IT Here's a little something I found a couple of days ago. It is an unfinished wood box for storing lots of little stuff I have accumulated.

View attachment 608213
I have accumulated a few samples and will no doubt give them away freeing up space perhaps for razors, used blade banks or what have you. It fits on top of a cupboard in the bathroom and can be stained, finished or left au natural. I found it at Amazonsmile.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01..._detailpages00

Nice! I store my shave den in a 3 draw night stand.

On top, I have my: 2 proraso shave soaps, brush, aftershave, post balm lotion.

1st draw(smallest): I have my razors that I use in my rotation along with some blades.

2nd draw: I have 3 school boxes with my blade stock, razors, and my other brushes. My soaps, My aftershaves, and a shave bowl.

3rd draw: This draw I use for items I don't have room for in draws 1 and 2. I also store things that I'm planning on getting rid of in there.

$15 - 1 (1).jpg

I have a shelf on my book case for all my stuff. I keep one brush, a soap and a razor in the shower with the monkey.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445051640.282568.jpg

I don't have any nice setup for my razors, they just sit in a bathroom drawer, but since I noticed the personna blades rusting I think I will have to find something new. It'd be great to see some ideas.

I have a shelf on my book case for all my stuff. I keep one brush, a soap and a razor in the shower with the monkey.

View attachment 608254

Sir, that monkey is awesome. +1

Nice box, OP. I keep my stuff in (i) drawer in the bathroom, (ii) cabinet in the bathroom, (iii) soap and cream inventory in my closet.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Steve:
How do I store my stuff
proxy.php

All on the wall! :thumbsup:

full

attachment.php
[FONT=&quot]"A [shave den] can have identity...just like a person". William Stanford[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
I commandeered a shelf on the rack that goes above our toilet. I don't have a ton of stuff right now, so that works pretty well for me.

Small wooden box like ccman's one.

I got mine from the local dollar / pound shop. I've added a few desiccant packs into the box as well to keep things dry. The box resides in a drawer with all my wife's hair drying appliances and my soaps are in another drawer in their French onion soup lidded bowls.

All around the sink, and shoved haphazardly into the cabinet above it that I'm terrified to open now.

Top Bottom