What's new

How do you dispose of your blades?

proxy.php

You do realize that she's not talking about shaving his face. Obviously the man is about to have a vasectomy!

I keep mine in a large prescription pill bottle with a child proof top. They lay flat in it, so it should last me years before I have to toss the entire bottle. My kids are 15 and 13, so keeping it completely secure is no longer an issue. I just don't want blades in the trash in case someone decides to stick their hands into it to push the trash down or start digging in it if they mistakenly threw something away.

What he said. The local CVS gave me the bottle; I asked for the biggest they had, explaining what I wanted it for. I cut a slot near the top with a hacksaw, then Gorilla Glue'd the lid on. Not pretty, but it should work for a long time.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Painting is another nice idea. I think I'll let my 6 year old do the decorations......of course before There are any blades in the container!!!

I would like to find tha main hole that the Gopher lives in, in my front yard and put the all there. He is making a mess of my front lawn.

Rudy ...you can tie them to a fishing line get out a folding chair and do a little gopher fishing. Give the neighbors something to talk about!

A prescription pill bottle has been my method for the last 5 or 6 years. I use a smaller one and still get a couple of years worth of blades in one.

I would like to find tha main hole that the Gopher lives in, in my front yard and put the all there. He is making a mess of my front lawn.
have you tried cinnamon chewing gum?lay a stick next to an open hole and the gopher will eat it and die.they cant pass it and get stopped up and die a slow painful death:}my 87 yr old mentor showed me this trick i couldnt belive it would work but my gopher quit tearing up the yard.

Seriously???

have you tried cinnamon chewing gum?lay a stick next to an open hole and the gopher will eat it and die.they cant pass it and get stopped up and die a slow painful death:}my 87 yr old mentor showed me this trick i couldnt belive it would work but my gopher quit tearing up the yard.

Lmao, the peta nutcases gonna come down on ya now. Better not tell them what you feed the gulls out on the docks while wearing your baby seal coat.

Today, I followed the advice of "Vitaman' and made a blade disposal out of a chicken broth can. Works great. Thanks for the tip, Vitaman.

Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelts and return your trays and seatbacks to their full upright positions. This is a threadjack.

Top Bottom