What's new

Holy grail razor

My Holy Grail razor is the humble Fatip Piccolo. Of all the razors I've tried and own, there is simply nothing out there that can do so much, so well, so smoothly and so comfortably 🙂

IMG_20221120_101237742.jpg

Good luck! Remember we love pictures! Please share when you win/it arrives!
Thank you, gentlemen! I got it. I've waited approximately ten years, to find one again. Apparently they are quite rare. Not very expensive, not something extraordinary. Just... rare. Which is quite surprising to me. Even more rare than a Kampfe Bros., from the begining of the 20th century. Plus, it's a Gillette: the Milady, from 1940 (I guess). And... here it is:

s-l1600.jpg

Now, my grandpa's razor remains the only Holy Grail. Forever.

Thank you, gentlemen! I got it. I've waited approximately ten years, to find one again. Apparently they are quite rare. Not very expensive, not something extraordinary. Just... rare. Which is quite surprising to me. Even more rare than a Kampfe Bros., from the begining of the 20th century. Plus, it's a Gillette: the Milady, from 1940 (I guess). And... here it is:

View attachment 1583499

That is awesome!! Congrats on the find!

Best of luck on your Grandpa’s razor! 🤙

View attachment 1583499

Congratulations!

View attachment 1583499

That's one of the less known rare Gillette razors. I think I've seen only 2 or 3.

Top Bottom