What's new

Hi

Hi all. I speak very bad english, but i can read 🙂. I have used de razors 2 years now and find this forum today. I use muhle r89 twist, r41 and one old school razor to my father. I like italian prorosa and caella milan products.
Greetings from finland.

I visited Finland 24 years ago. Nice, clean place. We were told that Finns have to learn an amount of English to graduate high school. You are doing fine.

You should hear my Russian!

I got to meet and shake hands with Simo Häyhä. I have a picture of it.

I visited Finland 24 years ago. Nice, clean place. We were told that Finns have to learn an amount of English to graduate high school. You are doing fine.

I respect that simo is one finnish war hero

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Welcome to B&B... My dad was 100% Finnish....He adopted my sister and me so I have no Finnish DNA.... but he was a very nice man.... kind... and was a great Dad.

We live in Florida... sorry our temperatures are a bit warmer now than what they are in Finland... smile, ;)

Welcome to B&B... My dad was 100% Finnish....He adopted my sister and me so I have no Finnish DNA.... but he was a very nice man.... kind... and was a great Dad.

We live in Florida... sorry our temperatures are a bit warmer now than what they are in Finland... smile, ;)
Hi, nice to hear. Finnish dads are best but weather here is so fck cold now that we cant smile now

Top Bottom