What's new

Hi

Just want to say Hi to all you folks.

Been lurking for a while, getting some great tips from around here. These days its pretty rare to see such a friendly and courteous forum. :)

I started wet shaving again a few months ago after decades of using electric razors due to having bad experiences with BIC disposables in my youth.
I shouldn't have left it so long!

Got a long way to catch up with some of you guys with large razor collections. I don't usually get carried away with my hobbies but the wife now thinks I've lost a few marbles and wonders where it will end!
Haven't told her I've just ordered a Timeless BRONZE!
Now just need to wait for it to wing its way across the Atlantic to Scotland :)

See you around.

Welcome, Somerled! I think you will enjoy your Timeless immensely! I have the .68 version and it gets along very well for me. Like your avatar as well, The great Jim Clark, memories from my youth watching him race.

Welcome to B&B. Take you time and enjoy your shaves and work on your technique. The Shave Wiki (link in main menu bar) has some good guidance.

Welcome, glad you've joined the fun. I also appreciated the courtesy and demeanor of our members; it makes for an enjoyable experience for us all. I didn't recognize your avatar, but as a child I liked Jim Clark. First heard of him in '65, after he won at Indy. Great driver, and died far too young.

Top Bottom