What's new

Hey, hey, hey, Badger and Blade! Thanks for having me!

Newbie check-in time.

I'm Aaron and I'm a voice actor. I've been wet shaving for four years with an Above the Tie Atlas open-comb beauty, but I joined because I just purchased my first straight and I have many of you to thank for the knowledge that you've put out there. It's a TI one-off with their 1921 medal on the face and desert ironwood scales. I'm very excited. I got it from The Convex Honer Who Shall Remain Nameless - I'm not interested in rocking the boat yet 😆. That is, I'll receive it in a few days. I use a Thäter 30mm silvertip exclusively and Barrister and Mann software exclusively. I don't know what it is about me - when I get my hands on something that blows my mind, I find it difficult to tear myself away. Anyway, blah blah blah. I'm pumped to converse with y'all and I'll get some SOTD stuff posted, too. I hate it when the word "literally" is used inaptly (which is 99% of the time, so this should carry weight) but I can't get literally anyone I know in real life to join me in the wet shaving clut. ***...

Top Bottom