What's new

Help me spend a couple bucks!

Kentos

Wiped out at 25
Real quick:

One pound of PS Luxury English or Arango Balkan Supreme? I haven't found an English I don't like yet so either will do.

Don't say BOTH!! (I'll buy an oz of the one I don't buy a pound of.

I'll smoke a bowl of PS Navy Flake then see what the verdict is.:lol:

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I like them both! And it really depends. The English Luxury is what I'd call a sweeter English blend. Easy to smoke but not too smooth--enjoyable all day kind of smoke. The Balkan is a full Balkan--rich and smokey and strong. Both are good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kentos

Wiped out at 25
Thanks guys. Picked up a pound of the Balkan Supreme, 2 oz each of Luxury English and McC Dark English full. Read that the Luxury English may have a mild topping.

Thanks guys. Picked up a pound of the Balkan Supreme, 2 oz each of Luxury English and McC Dark English full. Read that the Luxury English may have a mild topping.
Have not tried PS: LE, but got some Balkan Supreme from Alpster in a trade. Its good!

I haven't tried the two tobaccos that you initially mentioned, but the McC Dark English full is a favorite of mine -- enjoy!
proxy.php

No, wait. That's not the stuff I mean!​

Balkan Surpreme. Never had the original but I've ready plenty of places it's the clone of the original Balkan Sobranie.

Kentos

Wiped out at 25
Smoking a bowl of Balkan Supreme. Smooth, sweet, tasty. Definitely cellar worthy, especially for the price! I think MM965 has a little more oomph, of what I don't know, especially on the retrohale.

Top Bottom