What's new

Help me spend a couple bucks!

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Real quick:

One pound of PS Luxury English or Arango Balkan Supreme? I haven't found an English I don't like yet so either will do.

Don't say BOTH!! (I'll buy an oz of the one I don't buy a pound of.

I'll smoke a bowl of PS Navy Flake then see what the verdict is.:lol:

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I like them both! And it really depends. The English Luxury is what I'd call a sweeter English blend. Easy to smoke but not too smooth--enjoyable all day kind of smoke. The Balkan is a full Balkan--rich and smokey and strong. Both are good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Would you Gents say the Balkan Supreme is more lat forward than MM965?

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Thanks guys. Picked up a pound of the Balkan Supreme, 2 oz each of Luxury English and McC Dark English full. Read that the Luxury English may have a mild topping.

Thanks guys. Picked up a pound of the Balkan Supreme, 2 oz each of Luxury English and McC Dark English full. Read that the Luxury English may have a mild topping.
Have not tried PS: LE, but got some Balkan Supreme from Alpster in a trade. Its good!

I haven't tried the two tobaccos that you initially mentioned, but the McC Dark English full is a favorite of mine -- enjoy!
proxy.php

No, wait. That's not the stuff I mean!​

Balkan Surpreme. Never had the original but I've ready plenty of places it's the clone of the original Balkan Sobranie.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Balkan Surpreme. Never had the original but I've ready plenty of places it's the clone of the original Balkan Sobranie.

Wow that would be nice. Never had the chance to try Sobranie.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Smoking a bowl of Balkan Supreme. Smooth, sweet, tasty. Definitely cellar worthy, especially for the price! I think MM965 has a little more oomph, of what I don't know, especially on the retrohale.

Top Bottom