ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I'll stick with what I know:
Proraso White
Proraso Green
Proraso Red.
All good reasonably priced soaps. IMHO.

I'll recommend the 2 soaps in my rotation that are getting used the most lately.

Saponificio Veresino for high end

Haslinger for regular

Sudsy Soapery for artisan

Let us know what you decide to go with.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Pick up Tabac and any Saint Charles Shave soap (Fairway smells great!) and go from there. You've already used MWF, which would have completed the trio.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Do you happen to know if Barberia Bolognini and or Furbo Vintage Blu are available in the US? Is their a website I could go to?

Thanks

Joe of Italian Barber should have them, these are top shelf Italian soft soaps with a high performing formula. They have been formulated for professional barbershop use, are tallow free and made at an artisan level.

But be careful, they are addicting... ;)

For a high-end luxurious soap I always suggest Saponificio Varesino, especially their latest Beta 4.3 formulation.

For a non-artisan regular soap in a great price point I do recommend both Haslinger and La Toja.

For a top quality artisan soap I do suggest RazoRock (The Dead Sea, Santa Maria del Fiore and Son of Zeus are my top 3 in this brand), Barberia Bolognini and Furbo Vintage Blu (this last one is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!).

I placed an order for SV Dolomite and Haslinger sheep milk today!!! These are two soaps that l have always wanted to try. I decided to limit it to two instead of three as it takes me a long time to get through a puck.

I can't wait. My new rotation will be totally awesome.

PannaCremma, Tallow & Steel, MdC, Grooming Dept, Sudsy Soapery, Wholly Kaw and Declaration Grooming, B&M Reserve. Pick any three they are all winners!

High end - MdC Fougere

Medium - Valobra (pick a scent)

Artisan - Cold River Soap Works Select - tallow formula

These were easy for me to pick. Makes me wonder why I don't reduce the den to only these.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I placed an order for SV Dolomite and Haslinger sheep milk today!!! These are two soaps that l have always wanted to try. I decided to limit it to two instead of three as it takes me a long time to get through a puck.

Excellent, Sir! :thumbup:

I think you will be very happy with this purchase. And look forward to hearing back on what you think of them.

Haslinger and Saponificio Veresino are the 2 soaps that have been getting used the most in my rotation lately.

I only know artisan. I don’t think you can go wrong with these:
  • CRSW (Select or Glide)
  • Mike’s Natural
  • Barrister’s Reserve
  • Stirling

High end: Old spice. Expensive but very much worth it

Normal: Kent/MWF. Absolutly super stuff.

Artisan: Take a punt at your nearest soap maker :)

Artisan. Wholly kaw. (Just started using it. It’s a fantastic soap)

Classic. Haslinger

Higher end. SV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are using two of my all time favorites now, xpec and the fat are legendary soaps and will always be great shaves in my opinion but they have come a long way in my opinion but I’ve been into the newer soaps like whollykaw, barrister and Mann and sterling all around 20.00 or less

Top Bottom