What's new

Hello, New Member Here!

Hey everybody!

I recently started using a safety razor and wanted to learn more about the art from this forum. Just wanted to say hi.

I'm currently not able to post or send private messages. Can somebody lend some advice on how to get my account enabled for these privileges? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

I should specify that I cant post in the for sale threads. I was interested in purchasing a razor from a member who posted a few for sale.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Yep, 10 posts is all that you need. It doesn’t take long at all to rack up 10 posts. You already have 2 posts so nearly there. By the way welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!

I have been wet shaving for years now, but mostly with cartridges. Finally ditched them for a Merkur 34C using Astra blades. Been experimenting with soaps and preshave oils as well. Started with Trufit and Hill, but ordered some samples of Ariana and Evans, Barrister and Mann and Declaration Grooming based on posts I've read here.

Looking forward to picking everybody's brains on products and DE razors. :)

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!

I have been wet shaving for years now, but mostly with cartridges. Finally ditched them for a Merkur 34C using Astra blades. Been experimenting with soaps and preshave oils as well. Started with Trufit and Hill, but ordered some samples of Ariana and Evans, Barrister and Mann and Declaration Grooming based on posts I've read here.

Looking forward to picking everybody's brains on products and DE razors. :)
You’re already demonstrating excellent taste. Welcome to the family!

I am EASILY at ten "quality" posts by now! It only took me 5 years.

Haha! So what exactly qualifies as a quality post? I have 10 posts now and I still can’t sent a private message. Unless it takes the system overnight to update privileges??

Top Bottom