What's new

Heljestrand No. 42 details... Polarbeard where art thou? :)

In hand luggage because the box isinternalli patchy, told them it was irreplaceable and blades not even sharp, but my homeland just copies laws without any due consideration.

In this case, normal airport rules with no flex.

Manager only person with any say, and he was a complete ****wad, excuse my not French Canadian. :)

They did make a No 133 with three crowns that is 7/8. I have one on the way.

s-l1600-1.jpg

Legion

Staff member
In hand luggage because the box isinternalli patchy, told them it was irreplaceable and blades not even sharp, but my homeland just copies laws without any due consideration.

In this case, normal airport rules with no flex.

Manager only person with any say, and he was a complete ****wad, excuse my not French Canadian. :)
As you said, normal airport rules. No airline in the world is going to let you bring seven straight razors into the cabin of an airline after 9/11.

Hopefully the razors are not destroyed.

Lest we give credit whete not due, there is a thing where you find an airstaff to hold such items fou if needed.

First one flat out lied and walked away out of not caring, by the time I found another person flight was due, had to fun to gate

Manager can veto yhis since I fid all I could, refused just because he's a wad of unwanted space

Razors were trashed as far as they said :( Things arent taken home here, so probably true

Keep an eye on ebay and see if they pop up. Name and shame the airport so people know where the item is being sold from. Those people are infamous for stealing things like iPads. There was a news crew who went to an iPad's location after it went missing and the thief was caught live on air where he tried to pretend it was his wife's.

Top Bottom