What's new

Hawkins & Brimble

i have a few soaps & creams in my collection, i received this cream from Hawkins & Brimble today, although I've yet to use it, but the smell is delicious, if the cream is as good as the scent, then this will be my main cream👍🏼

Attachments

• 717t4a4E91L._AC_SX425_.jpg
    717t4a4E91L._AC_SX425_.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 10
i have a few soaps & creams in my collection, i received this cream from Hawkins & Brimble today, although I've yet to use it, but the smell is delicious, if the cream is as good as the scent, then this will be my main cream👍🏼

Any updates, have you used this yet?

And yes I second the face tingle thing - a bit disconcerting the first time but fine when you know it's coming!

Any updates, have you used this yet?

And yes I second the face tingle thing - a bit disconcerting the first time but fine when you know it's coming!
i haven't actually tried this one yet, but I'll make it my point to use the Hawkins and Brimble tomorrow, and I'll get back to you👍🏼

i haven't actually tried this one yet, but I'll make it my point to use the Hawkins and Brimble tomorrow, and I'll get back to you👍🏼
used the Hawkins & Brimble today, smell of the stuff is great, could still smell it long after shaving, used it with the new Gillette safety razor and a DS Cosmetics super badger brush, i did have 4 little knicks, but that was due to my own inexperience with the safety razor rather than anything else, the shave was actually very good, i run the brush over the inside of the lid as there was some of the product stuck inside of the lid, after about 5 seconds the bowl was full of creamy lather(will take pic of this next time) so really very little would be needed for a good lather, it defo is one of these creams that will be on my replace when finished list, i highly recommend it👍🏼

Attachments

• DSC_0080.JPG
    DSC_0080.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 7
Top Bottom