What's new

Haslinger

Haslinger has fantastic performance that could rival most soaps on the market IMO. Their scents are very light for the most part, accept for Spa Sandalwood and Seaweed which are the strongest scented ones I have come across.

The pucks are small but dense and they have a hard texture so many shaves can be had from a single puck.

Have found the tallow as well as non-tallow formulas to be similar enough to not care or think twice about which ones which.

I’m Austrian and Bernd from Shavemac always adds a puck to every brush ordered yet I have not used any of them even once :facep:
I will still have to wade through many impulse buy croaps before coming to milled hard soaps.

happy102.gif I used the Schafmilch as soon as we arrived home after meeting you!
Although in fairness, it's easy to take for granted that which is on your doorstep, in favor of the "more exotic".

I know it's very subjective, but for me, Haslinger Schafmilch is as good as any other soap I've ever used, and that includes some very fine and much more expensive soaps. It produces such a thick creamy lather with ease, and as others have mentioned, the post-shave feel is unmatched.

Just used it today for the first time in several years. This time I was blown away with the post-shave feel(used schafmilch).

Do the other flavors have as good a post-shave feel as the sheep milk version?
I find most of the Haslinger varieties to be excellent and very similar performers. I just started on a Schafmilch puck today, excellent but probably not my favorite. It may sound strange, but I really like Salbei (Seaweed) and Aloe Vera. The only one I didn't care as much for is Honig (Honey).

I’m Austrian and Bernd from Shavemac always adds a puck to every brush ordered yet I have not used any of them even once :facep:

I will still have to wade through many impulse buy croaps before coming to milled hard soaps.
That’s what got me to try Haslinger in the first place. My first Shavemac came with the honey version and the second one came with the sheep’s milk. The sheep’s milk is my favorite of the two

Top Bottom