What's new

Has anyone finished a 12 pack of ARKO 3017 style?

Yes. I bought a case of 12 about 11 years ago. Used much of it in 3017 fashion and others as travel soap. Took me 3-4 months per stick. Used in many different water conditions in USA, Asia, and Europe. Never had any difficulty creating good lather.

I would buy Arko again, but not by the case. I no longer have more than 2 or 3 soaps or creams on hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I bought a 12 pack in 2015 and I think I already had 2 or 3 sticks at the time. I've only used 3 but I've given 3 or 4 away since 2015. I just started a new one for Arko August, so I'm now on my 4th stick. I still have plenty.

216B26AB-0781-4A08-B51D-A27BB0B6D2BD.jpeg
Only eight sticks left!

This is a proven fact: just ask @mio_cuggino : if you leave just two Arko Men in a drawer, you will open it the next day and find 4!

True story doggone!

Fact: I have bought ONE beautiful Arko stick in my life. I have given them away. I NOW HAVE FOUR!

So: scientifically speaking, it is IMPOSSIBLE to 3017 ANY amount of ARKO!

Tell me about it.
I started with one, many moons ago, and now I have almost 30 or so.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Tell me about it.
I started with one, many moons ago, and now I have almost 30 or so.
I will be certain to let you know if I start running low! I REALLY wish I had bought more Palmolive sticks, though honestly, they aren't TOO excessively priced since the rumors started about them being discontinued. Or was the rumor true?

I will be certain to let you know if I start running low! I REALLY wish I had bought more Palmolive sticks, though honestly, they aren't TOO excessively priced since the rumors started about them being discontinued. Or was the rumor true?

I've been reading similar rumours on B&B.
When I looked into it a few months back (I think late 2019) it looked like they were getting harder to find in the UK in the larger retailers, but some of the smaller ones still carry them.
I haven't checked on the other interweb sites.
I think I should still have 3 or 4 stashed away from my last big purchase, a few years back.

I REALLY wish I had bought more Palmolive sticks
After success with turning an Arko stick into a puck, I gave the Palmolive stick the same treatment. I only have 2 backups, so maybe I should look for more online, just in case.

For me, the performance is much the same as Arko, but the smell is more nostalgic.

I haven't spotted any in UK retail outlets for a while now.

Top Bottom