What's new

Happy to be here

I first thought about giving up on the mach 3 and other gillette cartridge razors about a year ago. When the Schick Quattro came out I knew gillette would go to something like the fusion and it seemed more like a conspiracy planned by stand up comics than a sound business strategy. When I started looking online for alternatives I saw that their were better options... like DE razors. Unfortunately, I got busy and forgot about it, slipping back into the old routine. I finally got serious about changing my shaving experience a couple weeks ago and bought an old gillette non-adjustable on ebay. It was cheap but turned out to be a ladies' razors, which I discovered after finding this forum. Today castlecraver was nice enough to offer a newbie starter set, which I am happy to accept. I am so excited about the DE shave that I might not be able to wait for a brush and real shaving products though. I might have to use that ladies' razor today with my old neutrogena shave cream- which doesn't lather at all - and fake israeli personna blades from ebay. You can see how much I've learned in only one day on the forum.

Top Bottom