What's new

Hey Y'all, Thank You!

Thanks for the accept! I currently have 2 DE razors. A Merkur Futur and a Parker 96R. I'm not new to DE shaving. I am happy with what I have, but, I am interested in 'broadening' my horizons. Right now, I favor Astra blades and my Murker set at 2.5 for all passes (usually 2). I do use a pre shave oil and Cremo shave cream w/ a Parker badger brush. I love Fine Accoutrements American blend as my after shave. I like Old Spice and Pinaud Clubman too.
Just Checking In,

J Bird

Thanks for the accept! I currently have 2 DE razors. A Merkur Futur and a Parker 96R. I'm not new to DE shaving. I am happy with what I have, but, I am interested in 'broadening' my horizons. Right now, I favor Astra blades and my Murker set at 2.5 for all passes (usually 2). I do use a pre shave oil and Cremo shave cream w/ a Parker badger brush. I love Fine Accoutrements American blend as my after shave. I like Old Spice and Pinaud Clubman too.
Just Checking In,

J Bird
If you’re happy with what you have you should stay with what you have. I say that because B&B tends to lead you into razor, brush and blade purchases that are very expensive but don’t offer significant improvements in shave quality if you have good technique currently. Feel free to “broaden your horizons” but do so with caution. It’s easy to lose your way here.

If you’re happy with what you have
Welcome! I’ll chime in with a slightly different viewpoint—I had my DE razors and routines when I came to B&B, and I thought I had everything figured out. But after reading, chatting, experimenting (and yes, some purchases) I came to discover I could get even better and more enjoyable shaves.
Enjoy your time here!

Welcome aboard. Big fan of Old Spice here too. This is a great group and will enable, I mean help in many ways. Spending or saving money (usually spending)

Update: I just ordered a Rockwell T2C (gunmetal)....I will have 3 DE razors total when I receive it tomorrow. 3 is a 'collection'. (lol)

Top Bottom