What's new

Hand Check and VOTD

I smoke nice hand rolled cigars every couple weeks outdoors but indoors I have been trying some E-cig pipe or cigar stuff. Right now I'm kinda liking Vapenstein London, Paris and Tabac Especial blends...smoke these just like a cigar...no inhaling.

I just got a second hand ProVari. It is a CHAMP! Built like a tank. I just made a DIY Vanilla Custard flavor. It is soooooooo good! If anybody is interested I can post the recipe! About 20 bucks will get you like 300ml of juice!

I just got a second hand ProVari. It is a CHAMP! Built like a tank. I just made a DIY Vanilla Custard flavor. It is soooooooo good! If anybody is interested I can post the recipe! About 20 bucks will get you like 300ml of juice!

I keep scoping out the Provari... I need a new device and want the variable voltage feature.

I keep scoping out the Provari... I need a new device and want the variable voltage feature.

I've been thinking of putting my Provari up in the classified at ECF, but before I do if you're interested I'd let it go for a good price. Its well used, 2 years straight, so it has some nicks but it runs fine. Such a great device but I've moved on to sub ohm vaping on mechanicals. Nice thing is, you could send it back to provari and have the internals upgraded to V2 for like $20. PM me if you're interested.

Anyone ever used a Vivi Nova Tank or a Mini Vivi Nova? I've just about had it with this Pro Tank. I'm getting no flavor at all and even after tinkering, the draw is still far too airy

Anyone ever used a Vivi Nova Tank or a Mini Vivi Nova? I've just about had it with this Pro Tank. I'm getting no flavor at all and even after tinkering, the draw is still far too airy
The Vivi Nova has a stronger and hotter hit than my Pro Tank. I like my vapes stronger and hotter so I picked up another one from Fast Tech along with some replacement heads and 18650 batteries - I like the iClear 16's and 30's too - similar hit compared with the ViVi but uses more juice since it is a dual coil system. I picked up a used AGA-T+ which really makes a cloud - vapes like dripping but with the convenience of a tank.

The Vivi Nova has a stronger and hotter hit than my Pro Tank. I like my vapes stronger and hotter so I picked up another one from Fast Tech along with some replacement heads and 18650 batteries - I like the iClear 16's and 30's too - similar hit compared with the ViVi but uses more juice since it is a dual coil system. I picked up a used AGA-T+ which really makes a cloud - vapes like dripping but with the convenience of a tank.

Could not agree more. I love em so far. Good strong hit and I can taste the vapor better than in the bottom coil tanks

Make the jump to rebuildables, once you get the hang of it, you'll appreciate the flavor and vapor so much more. Plus its wicked cheap to rebuild. A sheet of mesh and a spool of wire and you're set for a long long time. I've actually never had a wick go bad on me, when they start getting clogged or gross, I just torch them clean. Coils I would keep going for a month or more but occasionally I get the itch to rebuild.

Make the jump to rebuildables, once you get the hang of it, you'll appreciate the flavor and vapor so much more. Plus its wicked cheap to rebuild. A sheet of mesh and a spool of wire and you're set for a long long time. I've actually never had a wick go bad on me, when they start getting clogged or gross, I just torch them clean. Coils I would keep going for a month or more but occasionally I get the itch to rebuild.

I'd love to try Tattoed, but I'm about as mechanically inclined as a toddler. How are the knockoff Pro Tanks from Pro Tank? Anyone tried one of them?

I have been smoking Ahlusion's Devil Dog using my AGA-S dual wicked with a 2.5 ohm coil powered by my Sigelei ZMax at 8 watts. The smokiness in this juice is awesome and the head is creating clouds of vapor.

:thumbsup:

I'm interested. On a side note, I bought two 30ml 12mg bottles of Grants Vanilla Custard based soley on rave reviews of other vapers and was pretty dissapointed. If anyone has any reccomendations on how to vape this juice I would welcome some insights.

I'm interested. On a side note, I bought two 30ml 12mg bottles of Grants Vanilla Custard based soley on rave reviews of other vapers and was pretty dissapointed. If anyone has any reccomendations on how to vape this juice I would welcome some insights.

What sorts of issues are you having with the juice, and what setup are you vaping it with?

I have been smoking Ahlusion's Devil Dog using my AGA-S dual wicked with a 2.5 ohm coil powered by my Sigelei ZMax at 8 watts. The smokiness in this juice is awesome and the head is creating clouds of vapor.

:thumbsup:

While tobacco juices do nothing for me, this sounds interesting. I assume they just steep pipe tobacco in PG/VG and then mix? I wonder how many people have tried this and what the results are like. As a pipe smoker and DIY juice maker, I could see this being super easy and cheap.

Question though, is the juice super dark? And does it crud up your coil quick?

I read about a method using a mix placed in a mug that is placed in a slow cooker with water in the bottom to prevent burning - from memory here the poster steeped the mix for several days and then filtered the maceration several times through coffee filters to clean the final product. Reports from people who sampled it claimed it was clean and fairly easy on the coils.

Today I am vaping Heather's Heavenly Vapes Gandalf - found this bottle when looking for something else - long steep but still a good juice.

Top Bottom