What's new

Haberdashery Acquisitions

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
:thumbup:

I also remember those wraparound torture device temple pieces.

I may be incorrect, but I believe the original aviators were AO - American Optical. I know they were (probably still are) standard issue.
Bingo- that is exactly of whom I was thinking. She wants me to get RBs, but the AOs look close enough.

Bingo- that is exactly of whom I was thinking. She wants me to get RBs, but the AOs look close enough.
I have both, and while the Raybans are more comfortable, and have better (polarized) lenses, they are also several times more expensive. AOs are sturdy and look more expensive than they are.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I have both, and while the Raybans are more comfortable, and have better (polarized) lenses, they are also several times more expensive. AOs are sturdy and look more expensive than they are.
I was going to start a post about something. Unless you're on reflective surfaces, like water while fishing, are polarized lenses really worth it? The price difference between normal AO lenses and polarized is $41- I don’t see the real benefit.

Few bow ties
IMG_20180723_162744407.jpg

Legion

Staff member
I was going to start a post about something. Unless you're on reflective surfaces, like water while fishing, are polarized lenses really worth it? The price difference between normal AO lenses and polarized is $41- I don’t see the real benefit.
I have the non polarized version and they are fine. And it makes it easier to use electronic devices with screens.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Wool & Prince merino shirts. The red one is a bit on the thin side. But I like it. I think this will pair nicely with my Higgs Boson bow tie.
33566258-015C-4428-BFDD-896579EA4026.jpeg

The white/natural work shirt is a much heavier fabric, 170 GSM I believe. It’s a little boxier than the red and wears well untucked.
9F392408-A73A-408D-8F43-185459A79D5F.jpeg

New suit. Joseph Abboud picked it up tonight on the way home from the office. (Men's Wearhouse)
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
After 20 years of being a blue shirt (it seems all sim shops have adopted dark blue for simulator techs), my company has said that senior lead techs are eligible for red. I got five, and the great thing is that they are performance material. Hopefully this means I am more like Mr. Scott and not just the average red shirt (gets killed on the planet surface). :)

A86A26EA-7D67-40C9-84BC-1BBB2A3E6517.jpeg

M

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
After 20 years of being a blue shirt (it seems all sim shops have adopted dark blue for simulator techs), my company has said that senior lead techs are eligible for red. I got five, and the great thing is that they are performance material. Hopefully this means I am more like Mr. Scott and not just the average red shirt (gets killed on the planet surface). :)

View attachment 907279
M
Yes, it's been my experience that you NEVER want to be cast in a red shirt role.

it's early i know that. is it a Ti for sure? the The LED module inside is stamped Frontier - Made In The USA. I'm anxious to get it into my rotation, I don't have many gold watches

Top Bottom