What's new

Haberdashery Acquisitions

Filson Tin Cloth Packer hat.

proxy.php

I just found a pair of Allen Edmonds First Street boots in walnut on their e bay site, apparently a close out. for @297.

I was lucky and got the last pair in 12 B, should be here next week. Mine will be smooth grain, but color about like this.

I used to own the same Citizen Eco-Drive watch with black hands and black numbers. It was a cool watch, in an inexpensive, utilitarian sort of way, but I couldn't read the damn thing in poor light. (definitely form over function).

I did like the watch though, so I replaced it with one that has orange markings, put a black Maratac strap on, and now it is a lot more practical for every day wear.

View attachment 794705

I love the look of this watch! I prefer watches with a simple face, with the day and date.

I tried finding this model on the internet, but could not find it.

Do you know the model name or number so I could find where I could purchase this model?

Thanks so much!

Philip

I’ve been eyeing this watch in different colors on a gray market site for a couple months now but waiting for the price to drop a little more. I stopped in a TJ Maxx while out of town yesterday and found this in the clearance section for $99! Frederique Constant Slimline with the black sunray dial.

0C7A4D16-7B2B-4FFF-A64D-C4F7296D0B5C.jpeg

I’ve been eyeing this watch in different colors on a gray market site for a couple months now but waiting for the price to drop a little more. I stopped in a TJ Maxx while out of town yesterday and found this in the clearance section for $99! Frederique Constant Slimline with the black sunray dial.

View attachment 854105
Wow. Patience is a virtue! The Slim Line is in the 4 figures, where I am, and you got it in 2. Great score!

@dws i was pretty excited. I had looked at the watches and was buying this Wenger (see below) and hadn’t seen the FC. my wife came over and was looking at some stuff and asked me if I had seen this watch in another case. Lo and behold there was a 2nd clearance case with the FC sitting there in a corner. She got a little upset that I bought both watches, but what are you going to do in a situation like this?

D7C7CD78-8681-44CA-BFBA-4A5E2C71BE1C.jpeg
BC3E0351-06C4-48E5-996D-B8BF02772B2D.jpeg

Last night I ordered from Grip6 one of their Narrow (1.1") Granite belts in Black, along with a second strap in Mocha.

Men's Narrow Granite Belt

upload_2018-3-19_18-0-27.png

The buckle is interchangeable. I have been eying these for sometime. They also come in a 1.5" wide strap. They are a local company (Draper, Utah) and make everything here in the US. Just got my tracking. I am guessing I will have it tomorrow or Wednesday.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
A Hatman of Ireland, cap - Irelander.
More on the hat in the flat cap thread. Flat Caps

20180327_165635.jpg

and a polartec vest from Kathmandu which was on sale for 1/2 the price.
Ha..... they almost always have a up to 1/2 price sale.

20180327_163421.jpg

Last edited:
My wife drug me to an estate sale yesterday morning. It was the 3rd day of the sale and everything was 50% off. I saw this Hartmann briefcase sitting there priced at $50 so I got it for $25! It looks like it was never used.

07C7BDCB-AA83-425D-AC2E-31ACDA030F79.jpeg

Top Bottom