What's new

Guess that movie

definitely more fetching on her.

No doubt about that!

Connected, play on!

$what do you mean no long distance.jpg

Executive Decision. An equally sweaty Oliver Platt for the connection. I'm still convinced that Steven Segall's character was killed off early because he never did anything that was longer than 90 minutes.

Oliver Platt was not as fetching though...play on!

I remember reading that the German edition had to be edited or something because Seagal is a hero there and they didn't believe he could actually die in a movie.

Oliver Platt was not as fetching though...play on!

I remember reading that the German edition had to be edited or something because Seagal is a hero there and they didn't believe he could actually die in a movie.

Yea thats bollocks. Never heard that Seagal is a hero to us, learn something new everyday :001_rolle

Oh dear sweet Peter Boyle leads us from one role as a monster to another. This one being Young Frankenstein's. And indeed a wonderful film

I know the skit you're referencing but nope. Wrong film. Good guess though. I never really thought about how similar this was. Or perhaps I'm mistaken and grabbed the wrong image. Now you have me second guessing myself.

I do believe you're right Price. I like where this thread is going. I have a warm fuzzy feeling as we revisit some of the great films of my youth.

Top Bottom