What's new

Greetings everyone !

Hi there all !
Glad to be on board here
long time lurker lol
Been DE Shaving for a while , got my first EJDE89 Christmas of 2011 ( Just checked my amazon purchase history yesterday lol)
wizzed through the derby blades that it came with , 100 of them in a few months, then decided to upgrade to Feathers. only shaved a couple of times a week for many years, so my 200 feathers literally lasted me years
I then branched out into getting a Q shave future clone and recently a Yaqi final cut
All along ive been using a nondescrept shaving brush and Arko green or RSC cream, now recently I branched out into Proraso and Musgo , love the Musgo, its light years ahead of the Proraso for me
Now trying to explore different blades, currently on a Personna Platinum Chrome kick and soon to expand my brush collection, just got an Omega Pura Setola thats soaking in the fridge as we speak and got two yaqis on order .. 24mm moka and one of their "defects" from aliexpress on the 1111 sale.

I guess you could say I was functionally shaving for years with my EJDE89 and Feather combo, but recently realised there is some enjoyment in variety ! as long as I dont aquire too many AD's , looking to get a Fatip le storto soon , hence my choice of username

Once again glad to be on board and if you got to the end of this well done and thanks ! Hope to gain and share some knowledge and experence here with all of you

Glad you've joined, welcome! As you explore blades, look into the Great Blade Exchange, linked at the bottom of my signature. It's a terrific way to try different blades for the low cost of a postage stamp.

Top Bottom