What's new

Great Covers

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Not gonna read 78 pages to see if this has already been posted, but it doesn't get much better than this.
Most songs that get posted in this thread have been posted numerous times over the years. But I just searched and I think Blue Bayou appears only once prior to your post- on July 28, 2015. The day the thread was begun. Strangely, the member posted the title but no link to a video, so you are in fact the first person to post this cover!

A friend turned me on to this YouTube channel and I've found quite a bit to love here. Since my kids were big fans of the Hanson boys (and I thought they were pretty nifty too) I thought this was a great intro to the channel:

I've only been through about a dozen pages of this thread, so my apologies if someone else has posted this . . .

Mike Masse with Jenny Oaks Baker covering Boston's More Than A Feeling

Although I am, like many, a creature of repeated exposure to the songs we grew up with, I actually kinda like this version of Supertramp's Logical Song . . .

Bob Dylan’s All Around the Watchtower by Jimi Hendrix and The Beatles A Little Help From my Friends by Joe Cocker. (These may have already been posted.)

Top Bottom