What's new

Good inexpensive blade that gives a smooth shave

"IMO, Wilkinson ain't the quality blade it was in the 1970's."

None are now. It's not that it's a forgotten science and we're living in the dark ages, blades aren't made to the same level of quality now because they'd be too expensive for the vast majority of men that still shave our way.
Well, that's certainly a BIG disappointment.

Guess I'd better bin all My BiC's, Voskhods, Feathers, Lab Blues, Nacets, GSBs and everything I was under the illusion gave exemplary shaves surpasing my old Thins.

I'm plugging in the electric now, to charge & lowering my expectations.

... Bummer ...

Well, that's certainly a BIG disappointment.

Guess I'd better bin all My BiC's, Voskhods, Feathers, Lab Blues, Nacets, GSBs and everything I was under the illusion gave exemplary shaves surpasing my old Thins.

I'm plugging in the electric now, to charge & lowering my expectations.

... Bummer ...
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say blades are no good today. Didn't mean that at all. Poor choice of words on my part.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say blades are no good today. Didn't mean that at all. Poor choice of words on my part.
Oh, that's just peachy - now I have to go out and dig thru all the coffee grounds, mouldy grapefruit skins, fish guts, cigarette butts and spoiled food residue to retrieve all my blades before the trash truck arrives ( I can hear it down the street already)😁

Oh, that's just peachy - now I have to go out and dig thru all the coffee grounds, mouldy grapefruit skins, fish guts, cigarette butts and spoiled food residue to retrieve all my blades before the trash truck arrives ( I can hear it down the street already)😁
Whoa, there alphabet Shaver, come down off that ledge.

Top Bottom