What's new

Gonna try vaping, and it's all James' fault

Walked out with an Atlantis, the battery thingy from aspire (their sub ohm thingymabob. And some five pawns Castle long. Now I am completely broke.

So....what are you buying? :sneaky2:

I'm waiting on one like this...

proxy.php

I also ordered a Kuro Koiler (godsend for lazy people like me) and a Mutation X v2.

Tell me about that mod :w00t:

That's the Truck v2 that I mentioned above. You can get 60W, 60W with a voltmeter built in, or a 120W with a voltmeter. Then you can choose a white or black case, the button color, and a blue or red voltmeter (if you get the v2 or 120).

You can find all the info on /r/cursedmods

Here's a V2 from a guy who got a nickle button and blue voltmeter:

proxy.php

As a side note... apparently you should keep your credit cards away from the Truck mod. The magnets on the back are strong enough to mess up the magnetic strip on your cards.

As a side note... apparently you should keep your credit cards away from the Truck mod. The magnets on the back are strong enough to mess up the magnetic strip on your cards.

I've always wondered about those magnets in regards to circuit boards and displays as well.

I like vaping, and I like good juice, but I can't justify more than $20 for a 30ml, and even that hurts. I'd much rather spend that money on something like cigars. Hope you enjoy it!
Have to stay up all night so I figured might have some juice which I really like :lol:
Probably won't purchase again, but I was just so tempted after trying 20juices and liking that one best.

Top Bottom