What's new

Gonna try vaping, and it's all James' fault

I use my tanks when I'm driving or doing something that won't allow me to throw some juice on my rda's. I honestly find rda's more satisfying than tanks. Maybe it's the density, temp and volume of vapor they create, but I can honestly say that I feel more nicotine and get more flavor from my rda's. Have you tried one yet?

+1

Tanks are for when I'm driving, out and about doing ****, or lazy. Like right now? I'm sitting in my bed being lazy before I go to sleep. It's Subtank Mini time.

Jason, what settings,ohm, and coil/type of coil are you running on the mini?

Right now, i'm running a .8 ohm parallel 28 ga. kanthal with rayon wick, vaping at 15 watts/3.4 volts.

Last edited:
Jason, what settings,ohm, and coil/type of coil are you running on the mini?

Right now, i'm running a .8 ohm parallel 28 ga. kanthal with rayon wick, vaping at 15 watts/3.4 volts.

I'm running with the stock macro coil (the one that came with it) that's around .5 ohms, wicked with Japanese cotton in the "pancake" style, with the 2 air holes open, and vaping at around 4.2V (~35W).

When I close off the airflow to one hole for more flavor, I have to lower the voltage accordingly.

I'm using the stock coil mainly because I a) didn't feel like looking for my kanthal and kuro koiler at the time, and b) wanted to use it as a point of comparison.

Performed surgery on my rda section in the mini. I haven't pushed the wattage, but I haven't had a dry hit since. I'll take a pic of what I did on a juice change. Basically I just made the juice channels deeper and maybe slightly wider.

Top Bottom