What's new

Gillette Silver Blues, any supplier in the US?

Anyone know of a supplier in the US for Gillette Silver Blues? Mr. Gillette was kind enough to send me a pack, and they're fan-freaking-tastic. Shaving heaven combined with my FT Rocket.

So I'm trying to find them, and the only supplier appears to be that blacklisted one, and on top of that it's all in pounds!

With the US dollar as weak as it is against EU, I'd like to find a US distributor of these if at all possible.

I could always try the swedes from West Coast Shaving, but I really do like these Silver Blues.

I believe there is only one supplier and we ain't supposed to talk about them here. It's really too bad because the blades are great!

The blacklisted one is not in pounds FYI and if I'm not mistaken, the silver blues and the swedes are the same blade.

Yeah the Silver Blue's are made in Czech Republic and the 'Swedes' come from a distribution center in Poland if I remember some of John's past posts.

Actually, you're not :001_tt2:

The price is clearly listed in pounds on the site that I can't post.

Hey Letterk, how do the swedes compare to the silver blues?

Mr. Mockett, I will be ordering some soon-- PM me and we can work out an equitable split...I'm spoiled and rather hooked on these blades. Just like Gas, cost be damned!

It's a nice fit in the Fatboy! And HEAVEN in an Aristocrat.

Hey Letterk, how do the swedes compare to the silver blues?

I'm not LetterK but I have used both. I find the Swedes to be a tad sharper and a tad smoother.
I prefer the Swedes. Your mileage and stuff.

Wayne

Well, there's endorsed, and thre's blacklisted. I can post "I got my german schicks at drugstore.com" but I can't post the other one.

The place I'm talking about also sells repair parts for lawn mowers...I guess that's what they do with the bum blades!

"Be vewwwwy, vewwwy qui-et. We are hunting bwades!":ohmy:

Top Bottom