What's new

Gillette Silver Blue DE Blades

Hi all, Only new to this forum, not sure if I'm on the correct section.I am looking to buy 2000 Gillette Silver Blue DE blades.Does anyone know who can supply me on a Wholesale price.Also I am looking for DE blade distributors in the UK or even the EU.Thanks

You should post over at the newbie check in, but welcome to B&B all the same! I guess you could give Connaught or Shaving.ie a call. Razor blades club would be able to supply you, but not sure about a wholesale price. Same with Gifts&Care and Yourshaving in Spain. There are probably a few others, but Silver Blues tend to sell high at the shave shops vs something like ebay. Then you have to contend with winding up with 2000 fakes due to the current geopolitical situation...

Hi all, Only new to this forum, not sure if I'm on the correct section.I am looking to buy 2000 Gillette Silver Blue DE blades.Does anyone know who can supply me on a Wholesale price.Also I am looking for DE blade distributors in the UK or even the EU.Thanks

Yes there is a place in the UK that sells them in bulk. They are offline right now, but will be back soon. Send me a PM if you are still looking.

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
Welcome to B&B.

If these are for personal use you could be talking about 38 years worth of blades. I wouldn't want to make that commitment to a blade, but whatever makes you happy.

Regarding UK blade distributors checks out bigdealsmart.

Top Bottom