What's new

From Whim To A Favorite

Hello community!

So earlier this year I decided on a whim to purchase the Blackland Vector after reading many positive reviews. I had never tried an SE before, nor did I consider myself a collector. Initially, I thought I would try it, but eventually sell it to return to my twice weekly favorite, Tmeless Ti 95OC. Now, the Vector has become a favorite and I don’t plan on parting with it!

What razor did you all buy anticipating to sell later only to discover you really enjoy the shave?

On a whim I purchased a OneBlade Core just to see what some thought was an excellent razor. Prior to the Core, I didn't think anything could replace my Timeless Ti .68SB or my Colonial General V2 as my favorites. Well, I was impressed with the shaves, so I purchased a OneBlade Hybrid to see if it was better yet. Yes, the Hybrid is more efficient. Since my RAD runs in spells and seems to be uncontrollable at times, I found a OneBlade Genesis on the BST and yes it's now in my collection. The Genesis is now my all time favorite and my daily razor.

Top Bottom