What's new

Free vintage Gillette razors!!

Very Nice Razors! Shame they didn't work out for you. But DE isn't for everybody. If you found something that works for you, that's all that matters.

Sure...
proxy.php

Nice dressssssssssss, @captp. :001_tt2:

I am in!
Hope to hear more about your adventures with the Mach 3. That is what I have been using but get a lot of skin irritation so I am looking into wet shaving with a DE.

Do check in on the modern systems forum. I too use DE Single edge and cartridge systems. I find that all the razors that I have used can give a great shave. The cost per shave is close on all systems if genetics are used.

Wow !!!....I can't remember hitting a jackpot before !...Shaving Zone , you're a first class guy....Glad to hear you will stick around, and that classic brushes , creams, soaps and aftershaves will still grace your arsenal.... I will choose one and pass the other 3 on to members of the forum... I'll make sure and send a few nice creams your way , a million thanks !

Wow that's mighty generous...maybe everyone pick a number and he can go to random.org to pick the winners?
xxxxx Never knew about this site , but sounds like a plan . I want the 3 Fat Boys to be gifted fairly and this sounds like the fairest way for sure...Also , I wish to thank all the members for their words of kindnesss !! Really appreciated !

Top Bottom