What's new

First impessions of Green Cult razor

Wait on brother. It's a bit too long etc. But delivers a helluva shave. I have no problems with grip etc. I originally changed the handle to a Ti halo but went back because this razor has a certain amount of charm. If the length REALLY bothers you...cut it down. Otherwise waiting for a small company to acquiesce may take a while.
I hear you but I suspect they will cut it down quickly themselves because that is how they will get sales. I have heard it shaves well.

I am also happy with it. The handle was too long for me, changed it into a short YaQi one (70mm). It gives a smooth, very close shave. Closer than my Nodachi.
I changed back to the original handle and got used to it. Does not bother me anymore. Gives great shaves.

Well, used my Green Cult razor this weekend. It's a very nice razor for the money, but man oh man it's more aggressive than i thought it would be. It reminds me of my R41GS but a little smoother. It's aggressiveness is a little less than R41GS but more than the Blackbird with similar amount of blade feel. It's not quite as efficient as the other two razors mentioned. It may end up being too much razor for daily shaves. I really like the handle even though it's too long....it has really good grip when wet. Wish it was at least 1/2" shorter.

Overall nice razor. I would recommend the Green Cult to those that ike the R41 or similar feeling razors. It's got blade feel and is on the more aggressive end of the scale. Would be great for those with tough beards.

Well, used my Green Cult razor this weekend. It's a very nice razor for the money, but man oh man it's more aggressive than i thought it would be. It reminds me of my R41GS but a little smoother. It's aggressiveness is a little less than R41GS but more than the Blackbird with similar amount of blade feel. It's not quite as efficient as the other two razors mentioned. It may end up being too much razor for daily shaves. I really like the handle even though it's too long....it has really good grip when wet. Wish it was at least 1/2" shorter.

Overall nice razor. I would recommend the Green Cult to those that ike the R41 or similar feeling razors. It's got blade feel and is on the more aggressive end of the scale. Would be great for those with tough beards.
Great review, sounds right up my alley.

Top Bottom