What's new

Fine "Marvel" Razor

I have been watching the Fine Marvel Razor at Maggard's. Holy Cobwebs.! The Marvel sold completely out in a few days from 21 in stock to Zero.!! WOW... must be a lot of guys want one of these pups!

Head shot.
proxy.php

Head shot.
proxy.php
Hello

Could you post some pictures of the head close up? I’m curious about the surface finish. Is that soap residue on the side pic or plated surface?

Side note Fine’s website also show the slant made in aluminum now. RAD relapse alert.......

Cheers
John

Plating is fine

Hello

Could you post some pictures of the head close up? I’m curious about the surface finish. Is that soap residue on the side pic or plated surface?

Side note Fine’s website also show the slant made in aluminum now. RAD relapse alert.......

Cheers
John
proxy.php

Can't wait to receive mine !
I like its safety bar and suspect it allows a personalisation of the shave angle.
I'm usually not much into aggressive razors but I really feel this one will be good.

It does not feel super aggressive at all despite its efficiency.
Can't wait to receive mine !
I like its safety bar and suspect it allows a personalisation of the shave angle.
I'm usually not much into aggressive razors but I really feel this one will be good.

Well the reason I posted the two side by side is because the shave reminded me of the Rockwell on 6. I think it's more efficient, still very smooth, but 95% of the time I judge razors on how they perform ATG on my head which might not be helpful for you.
How does it shave compared to the Rockwell on 6?

Last edited:
Something about the handle makes it look too cheap to me.
Too shiny perhaps? It also looks slippery.
I can resist it.
The head looks strange and interesting though. :detective:

I agree about the handle's looks but just let it go...it's an excellent shaver.
Something about the handle makes it look too cheap to me.
Too shiny perhaps? It also looks slippery.
I can resist it.
The head looks strange and interesting though. :detective:

The clamping distance on the Fine Marvel yields a more apparently rigid design than the Rocca. I would expect the Fine to better the Rocca ATG on my head which is why I haven't purchased the Rocca.

The head geometry looks a lot like the muhle rocca. Can anyone compare it?
proxy.php

Top Bottom