What's new

Feather, measure of all blades

I still have to try:

Super Thin Stainless
Laser SS
Gillette Guard

If you have any current production blades, that are readily available and have not yet been tested, please pm/pif me. I am looking for a.o.

Shogun (red)
SuperMax Tiger

Wil, I cannot stop you from acquiring and testing Shogun blades but please, I urge you, treat them with utmost caution. They have earned the reputation of being Three D blades: Danger! Doom! Disaster! :lol:

78th blade: Laser Super Stainless (chromium coated). Sharp blade, very nice shave. DFS in 2, no problems. I rate it 8.

Hm, never heard of that firm before. Just Vidyut and Gillette.

Maybe they're planning on meeting our demand once Gillette and ASR and Derby all go out of business next month, eh? :blink:

I still have to try:

Super Thin Stainless
Gillette Guard

If you have any current production blades, that are readily available and have not yet been tested, please pm/pif me. I am looking for a.o.

Shogun (red)
SuperMax Tiger

I still have to try:

Super Thin Stainless
Nacet Stainless
Centwin SP

Shogun (red)
SuperMax Tiger
Vokshod

79th blade: Gillette Super Thin Stainless. Sharp and smooth blade, very close shave. DFS in 2, no problems. I rate it 8.

I still have to try:

Nacet Stainless
Centwin SP
Voskhod

Shogun (red)
SuperMax Tiger
Schick Stainless

Last edited:
I have a pack of Nacet from St. Petersburg that I really like. I hear that Nacet production has moved to Shanghai these days. But they're keeping up the standard, apparently.

Top Bottom