What's new

Favourite Youtube Shaver

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
I think there are some genuine people doing shave videos that give honest reviews and have great tips and information. Then you have the influencers and salesmen pitching. Then there are the worst and dishonest ones that are straight up shills that would promote any piece of garbage gear as if it were the holy grail. Anyway, I don't watch them very much except for maybe 2 or three on the rare occasion. I find the best and most honest reviews right here in B&B, where just fellow wet shaving enthusiasts are without some sort of agenda. So thus endith thy rant. 😁

Kevy Shaves
SinatraLennon
Nick Shaves
Michael Freedberg

I like all of these four guys, but there's something about the delivery of both Kevy Shaves and SinatraLennon that's just enjoyable to listen to. I'd probably enjoy them even if they were talking about making a PB&J sandwich.

Paul H is the fav in my house. Haven’t been influenced to buy a thing based on his use. There’s just something about his dialogue and mannerisms I find entertaining. My wife even reminds me on his shave fats when new videos are posted.

Kensurfs, Ruds, and Cris are my others.

I find the friendship shaving channel to be inexplicably creepy.

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
I only recently discovered shaving videos were a thing. I also recently began DE shaving. As far as content there was some useful suggestions and product reviews. For goofy entertainment value SinatraLennon gets my vote. He‘ll shave with a spatula and window caulking for the fun of it. Heck, I’m the one watching men shave. It’s weird.

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
For DE shaving
Another cut above and Kevy

And im surprised no one has mentioned Dave Card for shavettes and straight razors. He makes it look so easy his technique is amazing

Kensurfs is my favorite.
Kevy's accent is nice to my ears, and he taught me to take my sweet time lathering.
Also props to Geofatboy for showing me how to ride the cap!
I watch shave videos for fun, and to see what products are out there. If I want reviews of products I come here.

The first ever video I watched for shaving tips and tutorials was a video uploaded by Executive Shaving Co. titled: "Tutorial: Learn How To Shave With a Safety Razor". I still regard Brian with reverence and admiration. These days I enjoy watching Kensurfs, but I don't take him seriously in his reviews, since he deos not really review products; he neither criticizes nor gives negative review on any products...

I like way too many to mention. Some of them are comedians, others are scientists, friendly neighbor, and lots of other characters. As a new person, it has been a fascinating look into a cross section of humanity, all centered around the ritual of shaving. I have experience with creating for YouTube and have considered making some shaving videos but I’m not sure what I could add to the conversation.

Dr. Matt's videos brought me my first successes when I was just beginning to learn how to sharpen a straight, when I wasn't sure whether I could hone an edge that I could shave with.

I think PaulH would make a great neighbor. I'd definitely like to eat with him (he also has a video channel about eating spicy food and chatting about, as Jerry Seinfeld said, "nothing at all").

Kevy can be fun, sometimes. I like his live shaves best. He seems less theatrical than in his pre-recorded shaves.

Top Bottom