What's new

Favorite rose dominant soaps

I have not tried it, but I have always wanted to try TOBS Rose. I can't imagine being disappointed by it.

I have and really enjoy Wholly Kaw Chypre Rose Concerto.

Declaration Grooming

proxy.php

Mike's Rose, Patchouli, Cedarwood has a rose scent up front but the other scents do show up, the cedarwood least so to my nose. It smells of roses without seeming floral.
i agree. in fact this particular scent may be my favorite of all my soaps. the cedarwood is very subtle and the patchouli gives an earthy side to the rose which to me is why it doesn't smell like a flower shop. it's a really nice scent on a really nice soap.

i agree. in fact this particular scent may be my favorite of all my soaps. the cedarwood is very subtle and the patchouli gives an earthy side to the rose which to me is why it doesn't smell like a flower shop. it's a really nice scent on a really nice soap.
Sounds good but I've never tried any of Mike's Naturals as it's always out of stock everywhere I've looked. Probably the main reason I stopped looking for it.

@Shave Souffle just keep checking his site. he's a one person show so it's truely a small-batch operation and he tends to make only one or two varieties at a time. this one seems pretty popular and shows up in his rotation pretty often.

I'm pretty sure I bought some based on your recommend on a previous thread. Thanks, I really like it.

1682207861069.png

A Grooming Dept offering and still available at WSC. You should also get the aftershave. POMP is another one of Grooming Dept stellar rose soap, although you may need to pick it up secondhand as TRC is out of stock. FYI, both soaps are vendor exclusives so don't drive yourself crazy trying to located it somewhere else.

Last edited:

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
C&S No. 88 has a nicely nuanced rose scent, based on the tallow version. I haven't tried the newer formulation, but might assume it tracks the old ..

There's some thoughts in this older thread, though some have also been discontinued or "improved" by now ..

Gentleman - I had a custom order from Ethos and let’s say I was in Corning for work, so I made a drive up to Rochester, NY. Frank let me smell his new Rosa soap (he also has it in a tallow cream). There was MdC there as well, which I think highly of, but Ethos was really fantastic.

I had to ask for an ingredient list (I have a lot of sensitivities, hence the ingredients) as I do for all soaps.

If you are truly a rose scent lover, this is a pure example of an artisan soap.

Here are the ingredients, I believe from what Frank explained this may be the only 100% pure rose soap and it’s all natural…

Rosa F Base Shave Soap

Ingredients: Aloe Vera Juice, Organic Bulgarian Rose De Mai Hydrosol, Stearic Acid, Grass Fed Beef Tallow, Duck Fat, Organic Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Cocoa Butter, Kokum Butter, Cupuacu Butter, Organic Rose Butter, Organic Glycerin, Potassium Stearate, Sheep Milk, Camel Milk, Sodium Hydroxide, Grass Fed Bison Tallow, Argan Oil, Organic Rosehip Seed Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Organic Bulgarian Red Rose Damask Essential Oil, Organic Bulgarian White Rose Essential Oil, Organic Rose Extract CO2, Organic Rose Distillate, Ostrich Oil, EOS Complex, Allantoin, Organic Rose Damask Absolute, Oat Amino Acids, Silk Amino Acids, Soy/Rice Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid Oil, Organic Vitamin E Oil, Sodium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Rose Extract, Lanolin, Comfrey Extract Calendula Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Rose Hip Extract, Milk Thistle Extract, Chamomile Extract. Capritolin (Natural Preservative).

1682251821501.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom